You know the saying ‘content is king’, but do you realise just how much importance Google places on the copy on your website?
Are you concerned that your writing skills let you down?
If you’re busy, are you struggling to find time to feed the content creation machine?
Copy is essential for your business – and by the way, it was Bill Gates way back in 1996 who said “Content is King”. He was right then and he’s still right today.
How we work
There is more to content creation than just bashing out a few sentences.
Your copy has to match your brand’s personality. It needs to dovetail with your marketing messages, resonate with the audience, and position you as professional and expert in your field.
Get your copy right – whether that’s for your blog, website or social media posts – and you enhance your reputation.
By contrast, badly written copy – wrong tone, wrong message, poor grammar and spelling – has the opposite effect.
At Word Worker, we write copy which hits home with your target audience. We adapt the style to suit your business’s personality, whether you want to come across as friendly but professional, more formal, or youthful and edgy.
We can help you with any or all of the following:
- Every business should think about entering an award
- It’s a great way to look back and celebrate your successes
- If you are a finalist or a winner, it is a fantastic PR opportunity
- It all starts with a well-written entry
- Case studies are a golden opportunity to tell stories
- Well-written case studies showcase the great work you have done
- Prospects get a better understanding of how you have helped your clients
- You demonstrate through a case study how you provide solutions with a measurable ROI
- The copy on your ecommerce site is as important as what you sell
- Our copy will make people fall in love with your products
- We evoke an emotional response, encouraging people to buy
- Great product descriptions help build brand loyalty
- Your team are your biggest asset, so you need to keep them in the loop
- Through internal newsletters, you’ll create employee engagement
- Showcasing your business’s and your team’s successes will boost morale
- With our PR crisis management support, you can help your team weather a media storm
- Engaging, written communications with prospects help drive sales
- Newsletters, brochures, sales material, even humble emails – they all need to be seamless, targeted and on message
- If you advertise, you need engaging copy to attract buyers
- Online content marketing will drive sales and build customer loyalty
- Our news-style press releases attract the attention of journalists
- Your stories showcase your expertise and help build your brand
- Press releases bring you FREE editorial coverage – much more credible than paid for advertising
- Reading great stories about you gives clients confidence in your brand
Social Media Posts
- We write social media posts that complement your current social media activity
- We can create a content library of evergreen posts you can recycle
- With a series of posts, linked to your blogs, you can start a conversation with your audience
- Our engaging posts will bring visitors to your website
- We create website copy that interests your site visitors
- We don’t ‘we’ all over your site – the copy is all about how you help your clients
- The content places the focus firmly on the benefits of your business, not its features
- We include your keywords, backlinks and internal links, and calls to action, to support SEO
"Extremely knowledgeable and helpful, Jo was able to turn corporate copy into far more engaging and friendly, which will help refresh our brand and be used across all communications. Will definitely be using Jo again soon"
Want to talk about raising brand awareness? We’d love to chat