The Sources Club
Wondering how you can you put yourself in front of journalists looking for comment or case studies for their stories and features?
How do you get ahead of your competitors by reaching a wider audience?
The answer is to join The Sources Club.
Exclusive to Word Worker, and run on a membership basis, The Source Club represents experts from sectors commonly sought after by journalists seeking comment or input into their stories.
How it works
Becoming part of The Source Club is easy:
- Apply for membership – we have only ONE representative per industry or sector, so you lock out your competition
- Be introduced to national journalists looking for comment for stories they are running
- Take advantage of the exposure for you and your business, to boost your brand reputation
What’s the cost
Initial membership – £249 *
As part of your joining fee, we will interview you and write up your origin story – your background, what you do, why you do it and what got you into your business.
- The copy is yours to use in your own marketing, social media and on your website
- We use it as the basis for pitches we will make to journalists, when we are trying to promote you in as the source they need to speak to.
Referral fee – £49*
Every time we put you forward to comment on a story or help a journalist with a story, we charge a fee of £49*. This covers our time.
There is NO guarantee the journalists will select you, but we will create the best pitch we can, to maximise your chances.
We will not put you forward without prior agreement with you first. This is because:
- It has to be the right media outlet and story angle for you
- We need to confirm your availability, if a journalist does want to speak to you or make contact.
Annual renewal £99*
This guarantees your continued membership for the following 12 months, again ensuring your competitors can’t join.
At each annual renewal, we will also update your origin story, to reflect any changes in your business
Like the sound of The Sources Club? Interested in finding out more? Then please get in touch.
* Fees incur additional VAT
"Extremely knowledgeable and helpful, Jo was able to turn corporate copy into far more engaging and friendly, which will help refresh our brand and be used across all communications. Will definitely be using Jo again soon"
Want to talk about raising brand awareness? We’d love to chat