Do you find you simply don’t have time for regular blogging?
Do you lack inspiration when you finally sit down to write a blog?
Are you worried that your writing skills will let you down?
Not sure how to structure a blog or even how many words to write?
We can help. We write blogs for a wide range of clients, from book illustrators to recruiters, accountants to lawyers, and energy companies to creatives.
In fact, we pride ourselves on being able to turn our hand to most subjects.
How we work
We love the variety of clients we write for and topics we write about.
We’ve covered subjects as diverse as the benefits of the Internet of Things, what’s on the horizon for social media and trees, to employment law, interview tips and the boom in paper-based packaging. We’ve even written blogs about warehouse pallet racking.
Varied as these topics are, they have one thing in common: read them, and you would never know they were ghost written.
Because when we create a blog we adopt the style and tone of the client, so the blogs match their business – and not ours.
If you want us to blog for you, there are different ways we can work together:
- You talk through a topic, and we write it up into the perfect blog for you
- Together we choose topics, and we research and write them
- You can send us bullet points, ideas, or just a brain dump and we then create a blog
- You can write a first draft and we knock it into shape
We’ll write blogs which:
- Are a good length for Google (around 800-1,000 words), using your key words
- Include internal and outbound links, and a clear call to action
- Engage, entertain and inform the reader so they want to find out more
- Are jargon-free, so are easy to understand but not dumbed down
Through blogs you will:
- Demonstrate your expertise and knowledge
- Encourage people to buy or ask for more info, following your call to action
- Create content for social media – a blog can be used for a whole series of posts
- Ensure fresh, quality, engaging content is uploaded to your website
We can take on as much or as little of your blog writing as you need, from one blog a month to one blog a week, whatever suits you and your business.
We can also help you come up with a blogging programme, which fits into your marketing strategy, so you know exactly what topic you are posting and when.
If you’re based in Swindon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire or Oxfordshire, and would like to chat about blogging for your business, or to ask about any of our PR and content creation services, please get in touch.
"Jo is one of those people who can listen and pick up the facts that are most important. We always speak before a first draft is prepared. I like Jo's writing style which is both elegant and light. It always reads well and it sounds just the way I feel is appropriate for the Visually Explained brand"
Yola O’Hara, Visually Explained
Want to talk about raising brand awareness? We’d love to chat